Whether it’s a new home concrete garage floor or we are repairing or replacing your concrete garage floor we have the knowledge, experience and equipment to do your concrete garage floor properly and safely.
In the past few years there has been a movement to transform the garage into functional area. Concrete garage floors can be painted with heavy duty special epoxy based systems which is not only aesthetically pleasing but is an economical way to make your garage into a functional area of the house. Not only are there many colors of epoxy systems available but you can also add paint chips in to give your garage floors an added texture.
Benefits of Concrete Garage Floors
Garage slabs take a lot of abuse compared to other floorings around the home. They have to support heavy vehicles, stand up to dirt, gasoline, motor oil, and other contaminants, and, since many garages aren’t heated, they must endure freeze/thaw conditions. A properly installed concrete garage floor can take all that and more. With proper care, they can easily last upwards of 35 years, even with heavy use and the worst of Wisconsin weather.
Concrete garage floors cost a fraction of what you pay for some other flooring options, but they can still be made to look like premium materials via scoring, coloring, stamping, and stencils. Many homeowners opt for faux wood, tile, or slate finishes to create a high-end aesthetic without the big-ticket price tag.
- Low maintenance
Concrete garage floors are easy to clean and maintain, especially compared to other flooring options.
Concrete garage floors are slip-resistant, fireproof, and manufactured without harmful chemicals. Homeowners also never have to worry about slip-and-fall injuries from lifted carpets or tiles.
Modern concrete garage flooring is not the boring slab of yesteryear. Homeowners can choose any color, texture, or design to create any look.
Garage Concrete Pouring Process
- Examination. We begin by visiting with you on-site and listening to your ideas and concerns while answering all of your questions.
- Estimate. Once we get the details of what you are looking for, we provide a clear, honest, and precise quote of how much we charge for all supplies and labor.
- Prepare the site. We prepare the garage site by creating a solid foundation underneath the concrete. If we are replacing an old floor, we’ll remove the old concrete and clear out the site. Preparing the site also includes making the necessary measurements and setting up the base.
- Mix & pour the concrete. Next, we mix the concrete according to standards for the Wisconsin climate. The concrete is designed to handle the rough winters. Then, we pour the concrete and smooth out the finish.
- Design. We’ll design the concrete according to the plan. We’ll add any decorative features that you request.
- Drying & curing. The last step is allowing the concrete dry and cure.
Have a question about concrete services?
We care for the environment in general and we saw an opportunity, in one of the most carbon intensive industries, to make a difference.